TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirmation of a booking between the client and myself, whether by email or writing, will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions of business.
- I will confirm the booking with the client by email / in writing. The email will confirm dates and times of employment, an outline of the duties which I will carry out, and fees relating to the services booked and method of payment. It will also include any travel expenses, 45p per mile of any journey,and travel time charges of £20 per hour.
- I am self employed and responsible for paying my own tax and national insurance.
- I will now and at all times in the future, save as may be lawfully required, keep the affairs and concerns of the client and their family, their transactions and business confidential.
- Payment for the booking will be made at the end of each night or day booked, or at the end of each week, by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer.
- Cancellation fee for Sleep Solutions Consultation: If a booking for a Sleep Solutions Consultation is cancelled, one weeks notice prior to the date of the consultation must be given, or an alternative date booked. If one weeks notice is not given or if the Sleep Solutions Consultation is not rebooked I reserve the right to full payment of the consultation.
- Cancellation fee for Night Nannying, Sleep Training or Maternity Nannying: If a booking for night nannying, sleep training or maternity nannying is cancelled, four weeks notice prior to the arranged start date is required. If not given, I reserve the right to one weeks pay. If the booking needs to be delayed due to illness, I will do my best to rearrange the booking at a time suitable to both the client and myself. Once the booking has been started, if a night booking or day booking is cancelled with less than one weeks notice, the night or day’s fee will still be due.